Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quilts from QAYG blocks



Thanks to all the donated QAYG blocks I've made 2 QS quilts and 9 single bed quilts as well as quilting a donated QS top which is not bad for a weeks work. I had used up nearly all the donated QAYG blocks and have just received more from Sunna Reyr in Iceland, Judith Hadley (USA) and Bev Dean (WA). I've only been able to make so many quilts so quickly because I had so many donated blocks as well as prepared binding strips made and donated. I've now got some more blocks to put together so I'd better get back to work again.




1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    You're a busy woman!
    I have a quilt top I would like to donate. It's not blocks, but is an Around-the-World (Amish) pattern in shades of green. It is a masculine print quilt.
    Susan in NV, USA

    ReplyDelete