Monday, June 25, 2012

Quilt Two, Bind Four

 I took a break for a week and had a trip along the Great Ocean Road. It was a lovely break but now it's good to be home and getting more quilts finished. I quilted 2 more tops today and finished the bindings on those 2 as well as the bindings on 2 tops I'd quilted last week.
  I have more night shifts starting tomorrow night so it was good to get some more finishes and have more quilts ready to donate to the needy who certainly need them now winter is here. I plan to quilt some more tomorrow before the need for sleep takes precedence.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Jan Mac


4 comments:

  1. Four lovely quilts. I love the impact of the solids in the diagonal string blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those diagnonal striped blocks, very striking. Youe done so wonderfully with these quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye dazzlers, i like the new designs. Take care on those night shifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those quilts are all gorgeous - I love the one with the animals on! Today I posted a box to you, containing my second tartan quilt top, and a heap of wadding which I hope you can find a use for. Be honest and tell me if it is no good to you - it would be a nuisance for you to get rid of if you can't use it!

    ReplyDelete