Monday, October 24, 2011

Two By Two

I love the way the darker joining strips make the colours in the QAYG blocks really zing. They look better than the photos show as they were taken when it was very overcast outside.
I'm steadily working my way through the donated QAYG blocks and finished these two yesterday and I have another two almost finished to show very soon.
I also made some fairy skirts to be donated as Christmas gifts to needy families and they are shown on my other blog.
Christmas is almost here and the rest of the year will just fly past with all the activities associated with the festive season so I'm trying to get as many quilts finished as possible while I still have time.
More to show soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

  1. It is so much fun to look at the photos and pick out the blocks we've made!

    Do you think we might see the back of one of the quilts? I'm very curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know one day I'll get around to making myself a quilt and I think I'd like to make myself a string scrappy QAYG - after seeing so many of them come and go through my home I know first hand how darling they are

    ReplyDelete