Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finally Some Finishes

 I have been very busy with paid work and have really not spent much time on the donation quilts during the past few weeks. When I did have time I was also focused on finishing some of my Works in Progress, or Projects Half Done and even new projects which resulted from some classes I took and the results are shown on my other blog.
 However I did manage to get two more QAYG quilts finished thanks to the lovely quilters who have sent more QAYG blocks and my new industrial machine has made it much easier to get them done. We're heading off on holidays soon so I'll be taking my hand stitching with me and not working on donation quilts for a while. Luckily I have completed the quilts I had already promised to different organizations so they will have them in time for Christmas.
 I'll check back soon when I have more finishes of quilts to donate to share with you.
 Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see "our" blocks made up , thanks so much Jan for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete