Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So Far This Week...

We had a problem with our internet connection for a few days and it's amazing how much work you can get done when you spend less time on the computer. I'm mainly in spring cleaning mode at the moment but I also managed to finish quilting 3 more donated tops as well as finishing another QAYG quilt. They will all be going to the camp for abused kids apart from the third quilt which will be going to Qld for someone who lost their home in the Qld floods.
The next shipments are for Qld and the kids' camp in Vic, and then I have another couple I'm finishing off for Christchurch where they are currently having snow.
I'm sure that wherever the quilts are distributed they will bring warmth and comfort. Thanks to everyone who has contributed with donations of quilts, tops, QAYG blocks or money for postage/batting. Every little bit helps others who are in need.
Hugs, Jan Mac



5 comments:

  1. I love how those strip pieced QAYG quilts always work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine will be mailed to you on Friday, so hopefully you will receive it early next week, Jan. I've been opshopping and finding lots of fabrics, so I'll be able to put another top together for you in the near future, I'm hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just done a post on the latest quilt drop off and also a request for knitted woolen 6" squares

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning and the lining, which makes diamond shape, is totally fabulous - such a clever way to do it. Have a wonderful weekend.
    sex addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those artificial flowers are such a very beautiful and looks very attractive, I also planed to start this same work on this weekend.
    soldes

    ReplyDelete