Wednesday, June 8, 2011

There's More

I managed to finish off another 3 QAYG quilts today so I'm on roll and the pile of blocks is going down very nicely. I see no point in stockpiling the quilts when there is such a demand for them so I've been packing boxes and getting them ready to send off.
I had a huge box packed with quilts and ready to post to a group which helps many disadvantaged groups but it weighed too much to send via the post. I'll have to send it in two boxes instead which is fine but I decided to stay home and finish off more quilts rather than venture out into the cold today so a trip to the post office is on the list of jobs for tomorrow.
In the meantime I have another QAYG quilt almost finished and as I'm going camping for a few days, it's good to get more blocks finished into quilts, before I take a break.
Thanks for stopping by, Jan Mac

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your camping trip - the QAYG quilts are lovely

    ReplyDelete