Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quilts for Christchurch

These three quilts will all be winging their way across the Tasman this week where Cat will very kindly pass them on to families in Christchurch.
I hope that the bright colours will bring them some joy as well as warmth and comfort.
The first two quilts are made from donated QAYG blocks and the last quilt was a donated top.
It's been very heartwarming to read how much the quilts mean to the families who have already received them in Christchurch when they commented on my other blog. I am very grateful that they took the time to write and tell us about their experiences and I hope that the quilts which will reach their city will soon bring the same comfort to others.
Love and hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

  1. Cat will be pleased to receive these and give them to those who need a little comfort and warmth.
    Bless you Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Jan - I have another lead I am going to try today from Melbourne to Auckland :)

    ReplyDelete