Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Donated Quilts

I've received more beautiful quilts over the past couple of days and they will really bring comfort and warmth to their new owners. The first one was made by Maria Wilson (WA) and the colours are so lovely and fresh and the design is really effective. The following quilts were donated by Terri Pearson and quilters from Nowra and Gerringong (NSW). I love the pattern of the second quilt and I must take a close-up photo in case I have time to make one like it. The thrid quilt is beautifully hand quilted and the last quilt is a lovely one of flowers and their names are stitched on the blocks. They are all such lovely quilts and I know that they will be cherished.
Thank you all for your continued support.
Hugs, Jan Mac


2 comments:

  1. I love the simple pattern and lovely colors of the first one. You are right about the great pattern of the second - intergalactic. I've always loved double wedding ring. And the last one is just plain sweetness! Thanks for sharing these with us... and for all your efforts for those shaken and flooded folks. You are working up some wonderful Karma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so amazing there really are some incredibly talented people out there

    ReplyDelete