Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quilts I've Finished

These are the quilts I've finished in the last week or so. Some were donated as tops and I only had to quilt them. The dresden plates quilt was a set of donated plates which I hand stitched to backings and then quilted. The QS QAYG quilts all have pink binding strips as I had lots of that fabric but it's all gone now so I'll be using different colours instead.
Thanks to all of you who have sent tops or blocks as well as finished quilts, the number of donated quilts grows.
If you have written to the blog to ask a question, please email me again at janmac@mcmedia.com.au as I have been unable to answer questions which don't link directly to an email address.
Hugs Jan Mac










1 comment:

  1. fabulous quilts jan....i adore the red with blacks one and the qayg are stunning...the bigger the better

    am going to email you as you said as i have been wondering how much fabric you need for the sashings on the qayg and a few other things as well....like the flannellette you mentioned you bought

    ReplyDelete