Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Finished Quilts

These are some more quilts I finished from donated tops and blocks. The first quilt was made from a set of donated QAYG blocks which I received at our SCQ Retreat at the end of April. The next one with pastels and lemon binding strips was made from a set of QAYG blocks made by Anne Bennett (Vic). The next 2 QAYG quilts were made from donated QAYG blocks from the US members of the Heartstrings group and the queen sized quilt was also made from those blocks as well as some from Australia. The next quilt was a donated top and backing from Kay Duncan (SA) and the last quilt was a donated top from Stephanie Driel (WA). They're not great photos but just to give you an idea of the quilts I've been distributing on your behalf. More quilts are waiting for bindings and then I'll post their photos.
Thanks for all your help.
Hugs Jan Mac





2 comments:

  1. and they all look wonderful Jan and will warm the hearts of some very brave people. Well done, Kaite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I see some of my blocks! I'm so glad to have participated in a small way in providing these quilts.

    ReplyDelete