Friday, September 23, 2011

Six For the Week

I guess I should wait until Sunday to give the week's total but as we have family staying I may not get more finished this week. I've had a productive week so far and manged to finish off another QAYG quilt as well as quilting two more donated tops.
Thanks to everyone for commenting on the last post. The lovely quilter who donated all the QAYG blocks for the quilt I mentioned had no need to apologize for sending 34 instead of 35 blocks as I can make the quilts from however many blocks people care to donate. Mixing and matching is easy to do and the sashing and binding fabric ties them all together.
I've been making more quilts for kids using sets of 24 blocks set 4x6 and using bright kids prints so really anything goes if you have time and fabric scraps to make some blocks.
Many thanks for all your help.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment: