Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I've had a productive week and finished off these quilts. Two were cot panels and two were donated tops with the last one being a QAYG quilt. I've almost finished off a larger QAYG quilt too but that will be shown tomorrow. With all the floods and potential bushfires I know there will be a need for quilts so I'm busy getting some ready.
I totaled the quilts donated for 2010 and was surprised to see that we donated 497 which means that many people were comforted thanks to all the very generous quilters who donated quilts, tops, blocks and fabric. it wouldn't have been possible without all of your support.
As we go into the new year if anyone has time to make and send a few QAYG blocks (measuring 10.5") they would be very welcome to get more quilts made quickly for the flood affected areas.
I hope you all have a very safe and happy New Year and I'll be back next year.
Hugs Jan Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment