Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quilt Giving and Receiving

I delivered 10 quilts to the Women's Refuge yesterday as they felt that was enough for the moment. I also sent off 4 quilts as well as a box of toys, craft and gift items to be distributed by the Salvos to the homeless of Gawler (SA).
I also received these 3 beautiful quilts which were made and donated by Margaret H. from NSW and they are really lovely and cuddly and will be loved by the kids who receive them. The last quilt was a donated top made by the quilters of Alice Springs and the bright batik fabric is very striking and will be sure to catch the eye of a teen at the refuge. I had almost depleted my supply of quilts for the moment and now I have the start of the next stockpile to give out when needed. Thanks for all your support with the ongoing quilt projects.
Hugs Jan Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment