Monday, January 18, 2010

More Progress for January

I've quilted 5 of the quilts made from simple squares of fabric. The tops have been mostly put together by a lady I work with who isn't a quilter but was very happy to sew the sqs together. Unfortunately she has moved to another State so I have lots of these 6" sqs still to put together. They make quick and bright quilts for me to donate to East Timor and I've made over 2,000 of these over the years.
The other quilt in bright colours was a donated top I've finished off and the QAYG quilt was made from donated blocks.
I've also been making tote bags, scarves and PJ pants as shown on my other blog and I need to get to the post office and get some of these posted off to Pine Ridge Reservation in the US as they need whatever warm things we can send.
Back later.
Jan Mac

2 comments:

  1. Busy as usual Jan.On Ya!!! I have just out together my first QAYG charity quilt. What a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete