I don't seem to have done as much this week with family commitments etc taking precedence. I also had trouble with my sewing machine and I was worried that it was overheating so I had DH take it apart and do some more maintenance. I'm very lucky that he's a techie as I don't like to be without my machine for too long.
I did manage to finish one QAYG quilt and also put another top together from donated string pieced blocks. The blocks were made by Dini Negrijn-Peren from Holland and they are in lovely bright colours. I have enough for two quilts if I add borders and I thought it would be a good way to use the blocks and make more quilts for the needy.
I hope to get more done next week when the school holidays are over and will have more to show you very soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac
AQA Symposium Day 1.
1 hour ago