These first two quilts were donated tops and they are much more vibrant than the photo shows here. Unfortunately the light wasn't good by the time I took the photos. The last 2 quilts were made from donated QAYG blocks and they each look different due to the variety of fabrics used. I have another one almost finished for the Homeless Connect day in Melbourne and a pile of 4 quilts to bind from today's quilting efforts. Time to get back to the machine again.
I've also started a pile of quilts made from warmer batting which will be going to New Zealand for the Christchurch earthquake survivors.
Take care and thank for stopping by.
Hugs Jan Mac
AQA Symposium Day 1.
1 hour ago