Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Quilt or Four


After I uploaded photos on my other blog I tried to upload these but we had problems with our internet connection so I made another QAYG quilt instead.
So today the internet is working and I have some photos to show of some more finishes.
The first one is from a set of pretty pastel blocks from Stephanie Driel (WA) and I love the floral strips.
The next is a combination of QAYG blocks from around the world.
The last two quilts were donated tops which I managed to finish this week.
We were lucky to be spared the second lot of thunderstorms last night and the sun is out so I plan to get some more quilts finished before I'm off to Melbourne for the night so I can attend my quilter's meeting of AQA. I'll be back at the sewing machine as soon as I get back.
It's also lovely to hear from other readers who are now making blocks and quilts to donate. I am also accepting finished quilts now and will be delivering them in Victoria where the farming areas have been wiped out by the flood waters.
More then, Hugs Jan Mac

2 comments:

  1. that first one, the pastel blocks, is very nice, and i also love the floral strips. I've been experimenting with polka dotted and stripey strips and they also can look good in the right circumstances. Great work Jan, k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastel one. You do such a good job. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete