Friday, August 27, 2010

Quilts ready to Ship

I received more utility quilts from Glady and her quilting group in Dimboola (Vic) (shown in the last photo) and these will all join my next shipments which are going to East Timor and Pakistan. The news reports say that 6 million people have been affected by the floods in Pakistan and they are in urgent need of help. These are not nearly enough to help all who are in need but will help a few people and hopefully make their lives a little better.
The other quilt of simple squares in red and yellow are the simple utility quilt tops that a friend has been putting together for me and they will be ideal for the next shipment. I've also been finishing off more donated tops as shown here. I have more to bind today and will update with more photos soon.
Hugs Jan Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment