Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Beautiful Donations

While we were away the Myall Quilting group, in NSW, made and sent me these fabulous quilts to be donated to the people of Kinglake who have been affected by the bush fires. They will bring so much comfort to their recipients and will wrap them in a warm hug.
I have some here from other quilters too and will take them to Kinglake when they are ready to receive them. Many are still in the process of rebuilding and will love to have them to decorate their new homes.
I am also working hard on quilting some of the many utility quilt tops I have on hand and these will be going to Pakistan as over 2 million people have been affected by devastating floods there.
I still have bindings to do on some and will post photos soon.
Hugs Jan Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment