Friday, February 19, 2010

Quilts for Kinglake from Western Australia

Lyn Hardwick from Cockburn Sewing Centre and her volunteer quilters sent many quilts over for the Victorian bush fire appeal. I knew that more would be needed for people who had left the mountain while they rebuild, so I put some aside for them.
These were all made and donated by Lyn and wonderful group of helpers. They also sent some tops, backing and batting and I'm working through those as well. Thanks for all your hard work ladies. The WA ladies are very generous and when one of my blog readers heard that I had been asked to take more quilts down to Kinglake, she offered to send quilts to the people of Toodyay so mine could go to Kinglake.
Many thanks again for all your help.
Hugs Jan Mac







No comments:

Post a Comment