Saturday, February 21, 2009

End of week 2





It's been a good week but a bit busy with paid work as well as keeping up with the blogs and quilting. I received 13 finished quilts as some lovely tops and blocks I need to finish. I also received more QAYG blocks and managed to put a quilt together from QAYG blocks I made in the last 2 days. This one is for a teenaged boy with no pinks or florals. The other top is a large one donated and it will be quilted by Wendy W. in Bendigo and then go to the survivors in that region. I also posted off 4 quilts to the Wandong area. Three of the quilts were from Lisa W. and the other was the quilt of checkered fabric I showed in an earlier post. Hopefully the postal system will inundate me with more donations this week.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job of organising all this...I have posted links to your blog on my flickr groups and will include it when I do a blog update of my latest quilt for Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete