Saturday, December 1, 2012

In Time For Christmas!

 I am still trying to fit in making some more quilts to donate for Christmas gifts to the needy and thought I'd just ignore the heat today and get them done! I'm still trying to have a clean up in my sewing room so sewing blocks together or quilting tops is part of the cleanup- and that is why I'm not making a lot of progress with the cleaning but at least quilts are being finished.lol
  The first quilt was a donated top and it will make a lovely gift for a young girl or lady as it is in soft apricot and pale green. The second top was made from a wall hanging which I made larger by using pink squares to surround it. I also had to make backings for both tops so I hope to see some space in my fabric shelves soon.
  Now that is is cooling down a bit I plan to quilt another top tonight so stop back soon as there will be more finishes to see.
 Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment