Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back in the Groove

I've finally taken a break from my current quilt project to work on more donation quilts. It's also a good excuse to have a clean up and make more blocks to use up the scraps that have accumulated here. I haven't used enough to see a difference in the storage areas yet but I'll keep working at them. Having a pile of donated QAYG blocks ready to put together makes it very easy to get some quilts finished quickly.
 Here's 4 I've finished in the past couple of days and I've made another pile of QAYG blocks to use as well. Some of the scraps are so old that it's good to see them used up and into quilts so I can make room for more fabric LOL.
 Thanks for all your donated blocks which are helping to bring warmth to the needy.



Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,
    I've spent the last three weeks sorting out my fabric stash; after I was given all that tartan and other fabric in one hit, I didn't have room to move in my little craft room, and it was driving me crazy, so I decided before I made any more quilt tops, I had to declutter! It feels much better now, so I've got my mojo back, my Xmas fabrics out, and am working on mini stockings for you. I have also made a few big stockings which are from a panel that I found last year in our opshop. Can you find a loving home for these (they are about 12" long) as well as the mini stockings?

    ReplyDelete